If you want to use the Bicycle with Two Child Seats,
- Please read [Instructions Regarding a Bicycle with Two Child Seats (Precautions to Be Observed)]
- Download the 3documents of the following, please read.
Instructions Regarding a Bicycle with Two Child Seats (Precautions to Be Observed)
*Please be sure to read before use.
The bicycle with 2 child seats may be used when a 16 years of age or older driver carries:
- One child under 6 in a child seat, or
- Two children under 6 in front and rear-mounted child seats.
*Children must be under 6 years of age. Once children reach their 6th birthday, they cannot be carried on the bicycle.
When you use the “Takamatsu City Rent-a-Bicycle,” please observe the Road Traffic Act of Japan and the City Ordinance for the Takamatsu City Rent-a-Bicycle. If you are a first-time user, please also make sure to read through the “User Guide for Rent-a-Bicycle.”
- Before using the bicycle, please check that child seats are securely mounted and perform pre-ride safety check including handbrakes. If you find something wrong with the bicycle while riding, please stop riding it at once.
- In order to protect your children from a sudden collision and/or an impact from falling, please have them wear helmets as your bicycle passengers.
- Always use the safety harness to prevent a child falling from a child seat.
- Please put children in and out of child seats on level ground.
|Case of “Underground Port at JR Takamatsu Station Square”|
|Please make sure to use “Exit 1” (『出口１』) when you enter and exit with the Bicycle with Two Child Seats, and use the elevator in front of the registration area to go out.
Never use the “Entry/Exit Points 4, 5, or 6” (『出入口４・５・６』) as those slopes are dangerous.
- If a bicycle falls over, it is extremely dangerous for children in child seats. Never leave the bicycle parked or unattended with your children in the child seats.
- Please be careful not to get hands, fingers, or feet caught when opening and closing the gate.
Please ask an attendant if you have any questions about how to use the bicycle, etc.
- After use, please return the bicycle to an attendant from the administration office (Kanri Jimu-shitsu) at the Port where you rented it.
- If you lose a helmet and/or a key, you must pay for the replacements.(Reference Prices: 3,500 yen (including tax) for a helmet, 800 yen (including tax) for a duplicate key)
- The rental period of this type of bicycle is limited to 24 hours.(This rule also applies to those who have signed up for a monthly rental.)
Number of bicycles and ports that can be rented
|Port that can be rented||Number of Bicycle||Number of Helmet|
|Underground Port at JR Takamatsu Station Square||10||11|
|Underground Port at Kotoden Kawaramachi Station||5||6|
|Kotoden Ritsurin Koen Station Port||5||6|
Rental Application Form
Please download here. [Rental-Application-Form-for-a-Bicycle-with-2Child-Seats]
CheckSheet (before use)
|Underground Port atJR Takamatsu Station Square||Phone 087-821-0400※ If you call, we respond in Japanese only.|
|Underground Port at Kotoden Kawaramachi Station||Phone 087-837-1775※ If you call, we respond in Japanese only.|
|Kotoden Ritsurin Koen Station Port||Phone 087-833-1801※ If you call, we respond in Japanese only.|
|Management Center :Call Hours between 7am-10pm(everyday)||Phone 087-831-5383※ If you call, we respond in Japanese only.|